If you’re looking for a fencing material that will make your property look more polished and professional, timber picket pales might be the right option for you. Picket pales are a type of wooden fence palisade that is made from timber, as opposed to metal or plastic. They are often used in fence construction, and can be a great way to improve the appearance of your property. But what are picket pales, and are they the same thing as palisades? Keep reading to find out!
Picket fences – what are they?
A picket fence is a type of fence made up of timber posts and pickets. The pickets are thin, vertical pieces of wood that are spaced evenly apart and attached to the posts. Picket fences are often used to create boundaries or enclosures, and they can also be used to decorate a property. Picket fences can be easily constructed from timber picket fence panels.
What is a palisade fence?
A palisade fence is a fence made of vertical posts or stakes, typically wooden, with small spaces between them. The terms palisade fence and picket fence can be used interchangeably to describe the same thing.
What are picket pales?
Picket pales are vertical posts that are used to support a fence. They are used in conjunction with a picket fence, which is a type of fence that is made up of thin pieces of wood that are connected to each other.
What are the main benefits of a timber picket fence?
1. A timber picket fence is a great way to define your property boundaries.
2. A timber picket fence can provide privacy for your home or yard.
3. Picket fences are a great way to keep pets and children safe and secure in your garden or yard.
4. A wooden picket fence UK is a great way to add curb appeal to your home. They can be painted or stained, for example, to match the features and appearance of your home.
5. A timber picket fence is a great way to add value to your home.
6. They are sturdy and long-lasting, making them cost effective and a great investment.
What are the advantages of our round top picket pales?
- Our round top wooden picket pales are manufactured from kiln dried softwood.
- They are high pressure treated to provide a long service life.
- The picket pales are available in a range of lengths and can be supplied in either traditional green or an attractive brown colour.
- Our timber round top picket pales come with a planed finish and when assembled will give you a beautiful traditional palisade fence.