There are different fence panel types on the market, but closeboard fence panels are extremely popular, particularly for residential fencing. As a timber fence panel manufacturer and supplier in Somerset, we know this is because they provide a high level of security and privacy, they look great in any garden, they’re easy to replace, and they’re cost-effective. In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of closeboard fence panels, and show you why they are the favourite choice for residential fencing!
The advantages of timber fence panels for residential fencing
1) They are strong and durable, and can withstand weather conditions such as wind, rain, and snow.
2) They are easy to install, and most panels come pre-assembled.
3) Timber fence panels are a natural material, so they are environmentally friendly and sustainable.
4) They add value to your home and can increase its curb appeal.
5) They are affordable and can be a cost-effective way to improve your home’s security.
6) Wooden fence panels provide privacy and security, and can help keep your property safe from intruders.
7) They are versatile and can be used for a variety of applications, including fences, gates, decks, and pergolas.
Closeboard fencing is a type of wooden fencing that is made up of boards that are nailed together tightly with an overlap. It is a popular choice for fencing because it is durable and provides good privacy and security. Closeboard fence panels is also relatively easy to install, making it a good option for those who are DIY-minded. If you’re looking for fence panels Somerset, look no further than Brookridge Store.
Fence Panels Somerset – From Brookridge Store
There are many advantages to closeboard fencing panels from Brookridge Store. Firstly, they are quick and easy to install, making them a great choice for those who want a new fence but don’t have the time or expertise to do it themselves. They also look very impressive, and can add a touch of class to any garden.
Our standard panels are 1.8m (6ft) wide, and come in a range of heights including 3ft, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft. All fence panels are made on site by Brookridge Timber staff, so you can be sure of high quality and durability. Unlike other wood fence panels on the market which can be dip treated, all Brookridge Timber’s fence panels are manufactured from high pressure treated components, giving extra protection against rot and insect attack.
So if you’re looking for a new fence that is both stylish and sturdy, then closeboard fence panels from Brookridge Store are definitely the way to go.